info@hand provides integrated management of corporate information on customer accounts and contacts, sales leads and opportunities, plus activities including calls, meetings, emails, notes and assigned tasks. Automatic email notifications may optionally be sent to advise users of new contacts, cases, or tasks assigned to them.
The process of selling goods and services to your customers comes down to a series of steps that look something like this:
- Acquiring and tracking leads;
- Qualifying them as real opportunities;
- Quantifying those opportunities, and setting an expected closing date for them;
- Aggregating all opportunities together into a sales pipeline to see the big picture;
- Closing the opportunities; and
- After-sales customer service and project management
By having an automated system that remembers all your leads, can convert them into opportunities once qualified, can add them all up to show a sales pipeline, and can accumulate a history of account activities, your business gains three big improvements.
info@hand's CRM and integrated eCommerce Portal are provided, implemented and supported in the UK by SouthwestCRM.
The complete application costs £210 per user and can be installed on one of our dedicated web servers or installed on your own in-house servers.