Posted by: admin
on Feb 14, 2012
To say we are excited about Jitterbit is clearly an understatement. What a great product!
In a nutshell, Jitterbit makes it possible to move data from one place to another in a snip. Here are some examples of how we have utilised Jitterbit.
- Take SugarCRM Community Edition, add a last activity date custom field and use Jitterbit to populate it with the current date when any related record is added or updated
- Use Jitterbit to extract all invoices and bills out of QuickBooks and insert into a custom module in Sugar linked to related Accounts
- Take donations made in a Joomla site (any donation component will work) and insert into SugarCRM.
- Create one central SugarCRM data warehouse and populate it with all records from many other SugarCRM sites (e.g. Country-specific CRMs).
- Migrate CRM data from your old CRM to your new CRM. Don't fiddle about with exporting/importing CSV files!
We love it. Call us or click here for more info